Joining the Global Compact Network Switzerland represents a unique opportunity to maximize the benefits of your commitment to the UN Global Compact initiative and make it relevant in the business world.
The Global Compact Network Switzerland provides services to its members by:
- bringing together committed companies who care for corporate responsibility and want to make a difference,
- supporting companies in their Corporate (Social) Responsibility (CSR) activities by organizing trainings, sharing & learning opportunities and giving access to local and international knowledge regarding the implementation of the 10 UN Global Compact principles,
- facilitating access to tools, resources, knowledge, events, trainings and webinars of the several UNGC working platforms / groups and of the different regional UN Global Compact Networks,
- operating as gateway for permanent improvement of CSR practices by bringing together different interested actors from government, business and civil society and academia,
- supporting UN Global Compact Signatories in Switzerland in meeting their respective obligations,
- serving as a facilitator between Swiss Signatories and the UN Global Compact Office in New York,
- providing access to the Global Compact initiative for micro-enterprises in Switzerland,
- benefiting from collaboration with other Local Networks on specific topics,
- contributing to the positive reputation of the UN Global Compact as a universal business initiative.