Regenerative Agriculture: Promoting sustainable and productive land regeneration
Time & Location
11 Jul 2023, 10:00 – 12:00
About the event
Regenerative agriculture is a sustainable food production system that restores soil health, protects ecosystems, and increases farm profitability. By utilizing innovative technologies and practices, it counteracts climate change, enhances biodiversity, and improves the resilience and productivity of agricultural systems.
Join us for an engaging webinar where business and non-business representatives are invited to exchange approaches and practices with regards to regenerative agriculture, as well as challenges and key learnings. To open the dialogue, we will hear from the following contributors:
- Quantis presents the concept of Regenerative Agriculture and why it is of strategic importance
- Nestlé presents their Agriculture Framework
- FarmStrong Foundation talks about their sustainable agriculture programme and community-based environmental stewardship
- Syngenta reports on their joint initiative Reverte with The Nature Conservancy in central Brazil
- Helvetas shares on their work with farmers to improve water quality in agriculture
This event is free of charge and open to UN Global Compact participants.