Time & Location
20 Jun 2022, 14:00 – 15:30
About the event
This introductory webinar on human rights due diligence (HRDD) is aimed at all companies interested in the current developments related to business and human rights and that want to know how to get started with HRDD.
The following questions will be addressed:
- What are the international and national regulatory developments in the field of business and human rights?
- What are the requirements for companies in Switzerland?
- What are the key elements of human rights due diligence and how can they be implemented?
- How can a company identify and prioritise its human rights risks?
- What special considerations are relevant for SMEs?
Participation in this webinar is open to everyone and free of charge. The webinar will be conducted by focusright.
This webinar is organised in cooperation with the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) and the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) as part of the National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights (NAP). For more information: www.nap-bhr.admin.ch/napbhr/en/home.htmls