Introduction to the UN Global Compact and CSR/RBC (French/English)
Time & Location
25 Aug 2022, 14:00 – 15:30 CEST
About the event
This introduction will give an overview on the UN Global Compact, its principles, methods and instruments. It is targeted towards new members, potentially interested members and for new staff of the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein member companies and organisations.
- Introduction into Responsible Business Conduct RBC/CSR, OECD Guidelines, sustainability
- Introduction into the UN Global Compact
- Vision, Mission and Ten Principles
- Instruments and Methods
- Platforms and Working Groups
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the UN Global Compact: strategy
- Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein - objectives, activities, structure
- Questions of participants
Language: French and/or English
Cost: Free of charge
The training is organized by the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein.