Introduction to the UNGC and CSR/RBC
Time & Location
About the Event
This introduction will give an overview on the UN Global Compact (UNGC), its principles, methods and instruments. It is shaped for new members, potentially interested members and for new staff in the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein member companies and organisations.
- Introduction into the UNGC
- Vision, Mission and 10 Principles
- Instruments and Methods
- Platforms and Workinggroups
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and UNGC: strategy
- Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein - objectives, activities, structure
- Questions of participants
Cost: Free of charge
The training is organized by the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein.
Download the slide deck
Access the recording