Time & Location
03 May 2021, 15:00 – 16:45 CEST
About the event
This introduction will give an overview on the UN Global Compact (UNGC), its principles, methods and instruments. It is targeted towards new members, potentially interested members and for new staff of the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein member companies and organisations.
- Introduction into the UNGC
- Vision, Mission and Ten Principles
- Instruments and Methods
- Platforms and Working Groups
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the UNGC: strategy
- Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein - objectives, activities, structure
- Questions of participants
Cost: Free of charge
The training is organized by the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein.