Introductory Webinar: How to develop a sustainability strategy
Time & Location
06 Sept 2022, 14:00 – 14:45 CEST
About the event
The webinar will show participants the components of a sustainable sustainability strategy in line with and for the implementation of the UN Global Compact and which steps companies can develop and define these themselves.
- Requirements for sustainability strategies of companies by stakeholders, UN Global Compact, ratings, regulations, etc. regarding targets, indicators and progress
Development of a sustainability strategy
- Prerequisites and framework conditions within the company
- 5 main steps to a UN Global Compact compatible sustainability strategy: materiality analysis, strategic framework, targets and indicators, governance and implementation
- Difficulties and stumbling blocks, as well as tips for development
Best practice examples
- Two case studies briefly highlighted
Reference to in-depth training and registration information
All (new) members of the UN Global Compact as well as other interested companies, rather smaller up to larger
medium-sized companies, who are looking for initial pointers for creating a sustainability strategy.
Free of charge