Preparing for the new Communication on Progress coming in 2023 (1/2)
Time & Location
25 Aug 2022, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST
About the event
Beginning in 2023, all participating companies of the United Nations Global Compact will be required to disclose their progress using a new Communication on Progress platform.
The new Communication on Progress platform will enable participating companies to understand, measure, track and disclose their progress on the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and their contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals. Disclosures like the Communication on Progress help you build trust and credibility with investors, regulators, customers, business partners, employees and board members. The new Communication on Progress will transition from a narrative format to a standardized questionnaire supported by a digital platform.
All participants will be required to disclose their progress via two requirements:
1) Electronically signed CEO statement of continued support, and
2) completed online questionnaire.
This introductory session will walk through the main characteristics of the new Communication on Progress and allow participants to:
- Learn more about the 2 requirements of the new Communication on Progress and how to start preparing now to meet these,
- Understand the timeline for submitting their Communication on Progress starting in 2023,
- Find out where to access all the resources, webinars and trainings that will help them prepare their CoP submission in 2023
Learn more here
Cost: Free of charge
The webinar is organized by the UN Global Compact.