Time & Location
15 Mar 2022, 12:00 – 19:30 CET
About the event
The world continues to face a range of interconnected emergencies – from the COVID-19 pandemic, to the climate crisis, to rising inequalities, humanitarian disasters and financial instability. Gender equality is both central to the challenge –with women and girls bearing the brunt of global crises – and an essential solution with the power to transform economies, countries, and communities to achieve sustainable development.
The interactive TARGET GENDER EQUALITY LIVE event brings business representatives from across the globe together with leaders from government, civil society, academia and the United Nations to discuss how the private sector can disrupt bias and unlock women’s leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation to tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
What to expect
- Inspiring Plenaries: From UN Secretary-General António Guterres to global CEOs, innovative entrepreneurs and inspiring youth who are changing the norms – you will hear voices from around the world seeking to engage business and other stakeholders to take concrete action to advance gender equality.
- Talks and Panels: Join purpose-driven leaders in business, government, civil society, academia and the United Nations for engaging conversations on how the private sector can disrupt bias and unlock women’s leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation to tackle the world’s greatest challenges. View the speaker list here.
- Meaningful Connections: Make meaningful connections with global leaders and gender champions from diverse backgrounds.
Why you should attend
- Take part in expert-led sessions designed to advance gender equality and achieve ambitious targets in your business
- Hear from leading global experts, practitioners and researchers on gender equality, business and sustainable development.
- Be inspired by stories of action and impact from UN Global Compact participant companies and UN Global Compact Local Networks that are driving change on the ground
- Meet trailblazing women entrepreneurs, female executives that have shattered the glass ceiling and male champions for gender equality
- Join the conversation to share your experience, ideas and calls to action