Tue, 20 Sept|
Training: Development of a sustainability strategy
Time & Location
20 Sept 2022, 13:00 – 17:30 CEST
Zürich, Hegibachstrasse 47, 8032 Zürich, Schweiz
About the event
After the training, the participants know the most important steps and contents for the formulation of a
strategy and are able to make concrete decisions for the start of their strategy process.
Starting a sustainability strategy process
- General conditions, project organization, resources, time schedule, competencies
In-depth theory on the 5 steps of developing a sustainability strategy, incl. elaboration and
examples in working groups.
Starting point and reflection: materiality analysis to define the essential topics of the
Company (where is the company and where are the strongest impacts).
Ambition & strategic framework:
- Positioning and ambition level: from "compliance" to "pioneer"
- Shape strategic thrusts and formulate ambitions
Targets and indicators
- What makes good targets and how to measure them
Governance and strategic anchoring
- Establishing sustainability management
Implementation (incl. measures)
- Important measures within the company, which enable the strategy to be brought to life and to achieve the set goals
Outlook or embedding in UNGC/CoP reporting
All (new) members of the UN Global Compact as well as other interested companies, rather smaller up to larger
medium-sized companies, who are looking for initial pointers for creating a sustainability strategy.
UNGC Participant: free of charge
Non-Participant: 350 CHF