Workshop on Human Rights Due Diligence
Time & Location
About the Event
This training workshop on human rights due diligence (HRDD) builds on the introductory webinar on HRDD. It is aimed at all companies interested in understanding the HRDD requirements, what it concretely means to their operations and provides participants with an overview of priority areas of actions.
The following questions will be addressed:
- Where do I stand as a company compared to the HRDD requirements?
- How can I interpret my company-specific results?
- Where are the gaps between my current performance and the HRDD requirements?
- Where do I have low-hanging fruits?
- What are the nexts steps and how can I prioritize action?
- How do I develop a roadmap?
Swiss & Liechtenstein UNGC Signatories and Participants: CHF 200.-
Non-members: CHF 1'000.-
The training workshop will be implemented by focusright.
This workshop is part of the second round of GCNSL's HRDD training programme taking place between October 2020 and January 2021. The HRDD training programme assists members of the GCNSL in answering the questions that arise when establishing and implementing their HRDD policies and processes. The focus of the series will be tailored to the needs of the participating companies, while preparing companies for existing and potentially upcoming regulations.