Human Rights Due Diligence Step 2 - Identifying Human Rights risks and impacts
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar provides practical insights into procedures for identifying actual and potential adverse human rights impacts related to corporate supply chains and business activities.
The following questions will be addressed:
- How can a company identify human rights risks and impacts?
- What are the key international requirements of a human rights risk assessment (HRRA)?
- What is a human rights impact assessment (HRIA)?
- How do I assess severity and leverage?
- How do I prioritize risks and impacts?
Swiss & Liechtenstein UNGC Signatories and Participants: free of charge
Non-members: CHF 50.-
The webinar will be moderated by Sibylle Baumgartner and Matthias Leisinger from focusright.
Human Rights Due Diligence Training Programme 2021
This webinar is part of the Human Rights Due Diligence (HRDD) Training Programme 2021. The HRDD training programme assists members of the GCNSL in answering the questions that arise when establishing and implementing their HRDD policies and processes. If you are interested in the whole training programme, please find the flyer below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.